The term ‘PaintGauges.co.uk’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose address is as listed on https://www.paintgauges.co.uk/contactus. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
This website and its content is copyright of PaintGauges.co.uk – ©2011- PaintGauges.co.uk. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Terms of sale
No contract will subsist between you and PaintGauges.co.uk unless and until we accept your order by e-mail or in writing confirming that we have despatched the goods you ordered.
Payment is due in advance unless otherwise agreed in writing. We reserve the right to charge statutory interest on overdue invoices at the rate of 8% plus the Bank of England base rate. The price of the goods excludes delivery and are as indicated on the website in pounds sterling.
You are responsible for providing accurate address details for delivery of any order. If a package is returned to us due to provision of address details found to be incorrect or undeliverable or the carrier reports delivery refused we reserve the right to charge for redelivery. Delivery charges are shown on the checkout page. Delivery times are not guaranteed.
The FN Pro, FN Plus, FN Evo, FN Ext, FN Max, 156 USB, GM1, GM2, and Ultra gauges each come with a 1 year non-transferable warranty against manufacturing defects. The warranty does not cover accidental, physical or water damage to the unit. Faulty products can be returned to us within the 1 year warranty period (from date of invoice) for refund, replacement or repair at our discretion. The warranty is voided if a third party has attempted repair or opened the device. In the unlikely event you believe your unit is faulty, the first step is to e-mail us explaining the problem and we will assist you. Faulty units will need to be returned to us for inspection.
Returns and Cancellations
Consumer sales (B2C): Cancellations and returns for reasons other than a fault are accepted within 14 days of receipt by the customer. To cancel an order or return a product, e-mail us within 14 days of receipt and tell us you would like to do so. Products to be returned within this 14 day period should be in unused condition with all original packaging and for paint thickness gauges, the screen protection film should not have been removed. If express shipping was selected for the order, outbound shipping will be refunded at the price of standard shipping. No restocking fee will be charged, however return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and we recommend using a tracked and insured service as we cannot be responsible for loss or damage in transit to us.
Business sales (B2B): Cancellations and returns for reasons other than a fault are accepted within 14 days of receipt by the customer. To cancel an order or return a product, e-mail us within 14 days of receipt and tell us you would like to do so. Products to be returned within this 14 day period should be in unused condition with all original packaging and for paint thickness gauges, the screen protection film should not have been removed. Payment processing fees and outbound shipping costs will not be refundable and we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to 20% of the price of the goods. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and we recommend using a tracked and insured service as we cannot be responsible for loss or damage in transit to us.
Calibration certificates: Are custom made items specifically at a customer’s request and are not returnable or refundable, even if the associated product is returned. This applies to B2C and B2B sales.
In no event shall we be liable for any damages (including, without limitation damages for loss of revenue or profit or due to business interruption) arising out of any contract between you and us or for the use of any products supplied by us, whether used in accordance with the user manual or not. We shall not be liable for any damages or losses as a result of any measurement inaccuracies (whether due to user error or gauge inaccuracy) or for any undetected coating flaws when used for inspection purposes or for subsequent coating damage if used in estimating thresholds for coating removal.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with a contract between you and us or its subject matter or formation, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.